Face-to-face session 1 hour $120.00
Telephone and online sessions 1 hour $90.00
Email per 500 words $90.00
See Modes of Counselling for more information about the ways counselling can be provided.
For face-to-face sessions, payment is made at the end of each session.
I accept payment by –
- Cash, cheque or card (Mastercard, Visa, American Express, JCB)
- Electronic funds transfer to BSB 062-225, bank account number 10328448
- PayID (from your mobile banking app) to my mobile number 0409 650 364
- PayPal to email@example.com
For telephone- and online counselling, payment is requested at the end of each session. Payment options are –
- I send you an invoice which contains details of how to pay by bank transfer or PayID
- You give me your debit or credit card details which I use to process your payment. I will not keep your card details after I have used them to process your payment. With your permission, your card details can be stored on a secure, independent server for future transactions. There, only the last four digits of the card details will be legible.
- I send you a link to a secure online payment gateway where you process your payment using your debit or credit card
For email counselling, payment is requested after I have emailed my email response. Payment options are the same as for telephone- and online counselling.
I am not a Medicare provider
Counsellors and Psychotherapists are not included in the current Medicare rebate scheme at this time. Individuals can only obtain a Medicare rebate through seeing Psychologists, Occupational Therapists or Social Workers by referral from a GP after the GP has completed a mental health assessment and prepared a Mental Health Plan. Only conditions arising from prescribed mental health problems qualify for Medicare rebates. Relationship counselling does not qualify for Medicare rebates. For more information, see the Australian Psychological Society’s fact sheet.
This button can be used to find a suitable appointment time and to book a counselling session or free enquiry via telephone, video or chat. Sessions are $90/hour. Payment is arranged at the end of each session. A number of payment options are available. Counselling by email is also available. For more information about the different ways counselling can be conducted by distance, see Modes of Counselling.
Face-to-face services will resume when COVID-19 restrictions have been lifted.