On this page ...
In-person session 1 hour $125.00 (in consulting room or home visit)
Telephone and online sessions 1 hour $95.00
Email per 500 words $95.00
Link to my Terms of Engagement
See Modes of Counselling for more information about the ways counselling can be provided.
For in-person sessions
Payment is made at the end of each session.
I accept payment by –
- Cash, cheque or card (Mastercard, Visa, American Express, JCB)
- Electronic funds transfer to BSB 062-225, bank account number 10328448
- PayID (from your mobile banking app) to my mobile number 0409 650 364
- PayPal to email@example.com
For telephone- and online counselling
Payment is requested at the end of each session. Payment options are –
- I send you an invoice which contains details of how to pay by bank transfer or PayID
- You give me your debit or credit card details which I use to process your payment. I will not keep your card details after I have used them to process your payment. With your permission, your card details can be stored on a secure, independent server for future transactions. There, only the last four digits of the card details will be legible.
- I send you a link to a secure online payment gateway where you process your payment using your debit or credit card
For email counselling
Payment is requested after I have emailed my email response. Payment options are the same as for telephone- and online counselling.
Health fund rebates
My services are rebatable by some health funds. Please notify me of your eligible health fund so I can ensure my invoice conforms to your fund’s requirements.
I am not a Medicare provider
Counsellors and Psychotherapists are not included in the current Medicare rebate scheme at this time. Individuals can only obtain a Medicare rebate through seeing Psychologists, Occupational Therapists or Social Workers by referral from a GP after the GP has completed a mental health assessment and prepared a Mental Health Plan. Only conditions arising from prescribed mental health problems qualify for Medicare rebates. Relationship counselling does not qualify for Medicare rebates. For more information, see the Australian Psychological Society’s fact sheet.
Can I help?
If you would like to talk about how I might be able to help you, please phone 0409 650 364, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the button to request a call back. All contact is confidential.
Use this button to find a suitable appointment time and to book a counselling session in person, by Zoom video or by telephone. It can also be used to book a free enquiry appointment via Zoom or telephone. Payment is arranged at the end of each session. A number of payment options are available.
Please contact me directly if you wish to discuss home visits or other modes of counselling such as email or instant messaging (internet relay chat).