Click or tap on the coloured links.

Crisis lines listed by NSW Ministry of Health.

Child Protection Helpline is the 24/7 service to contact if you think a child or young person is at risk of harm from abuse or neglect. Call 132 111.

Domestic and Family Violence – NSW Police. For urgent Police protection, call 000. For further information and support, a Police Domestic Violence Liaison Officer is available at Hornsby Police Station, 292 Peats Ferry Road, Hornsby, NSW, 2077. Call (02) 9476 9775, ext 51775 (direct), or (02) 9476 9799 to find out when the Domestic Violence Liaison Officer will be on duty.

Domestic Violence Line is a statewide free-call number and is available 24 hours, seven days a week.

NSW Rape Crisis is the 24/7 telephone and online crisis counselling service for anyone in NSW – men and women – who has experienced or is at risk of sexual assault and their non offending supporters.

Mental health crisis or emergency. Acute Care Team provides home-visit based clinical services to people living in the community. The clinical service includes mental health assessments and short-term interventions in response to mental health crisis or emergency situations; as well as care coordination for people with longer-term chronic mental illness. The team works with adults aged 18 – 65 years.

Victims of crime.  NSW Department of Justice provides support services, including free counselling and financial assistance to victims of crime.

Emergency Relief helps people deal with their immediate financial crisis situation in a way that maintains the dignity of the individual and encourages self-reliance.

Housing NSW provides emergency temporary accommodation in low-cost hotels, motels, caravan parks and similar accommodation for people who are or homeless or experience a housing crisis.