I provide counselling to individuals, couples and families at my consulting room in Hornsby, online by Zoom or telephone, or by visiting clients in their homes or other preferred locations within 30 minutes driving time from Hornsby.
How counselling can help
People often find that talking to a counsellor helps them to —
- Deal with difficulties in a relationship (more …)
- Respond to domestic and family violence (more …)
- Clarify and make sense of something that has happened (more …)
- Solve a problem, devise a plan or make a decision (more …)
- Change a way of thinking or behaving which is causing problems (more …)
- Manage difficult feelings and emotions (more …)
- Cope with a major loss, life change or set-back. (more …)
- Find, analyse and act on information (more …)
- Enhance self-care (more …)
Use this button to find a suitable appointment time and to book a counselling session in person, by Zoom video or by telephone. It can also be used to book a free enquiry appointment via Zoom or telephone. Payment is arranged at the end of each session. A number of payment options are available.
Please contact me directly if you wish to arrange a home visit or other modes of counselling such as email or instant messaging (internet relay chat).