I provide counselling to individuals, couples and families at my consulting rooms in Hornsby, online by Zoom or telephone, or by visiting clients in their homes or other preferred locations within 30 minutes driving time from Hornsby. Any person who has symptoms of COVID-19 is encouraged to get tested and requested not to enter the consulting rooms. Telecounselling and home visit services are available as alternatives ways of accessing counselling.
On this page ...
How counselling can help
People often find that talking to a counsellor helps them to —
- Deal with difficulties in a relationship (more …)
- Respond to domestic and family violence (more …)
- Clarify and make sense of something that has happened (more …)
- Solve a problem, devise a plan or make a decision (more …)
- Change a way of thinking or behaving which is causing problems (more …)
- Manage anger and other difficult feelings (more …)
- Cope with a major loss, life change or set-back. (more …)
- Find, analyse and act on information (more …)
- Enhance self-care (more …)
Can I help?
If you would like to talk about how I might be able to help you, please phone 0409 650 364, email me at email@example.com, or use the button to request a call back. All contact is confidential.
Use this button to find a suitable appointment time and to book a counselling session in person, by Zoom video or by telephone. It can also be used to book a free enquiry appointment via Zoom or telephone. Payment is arranged at the end of each session. A number of payment options are available.
Please contact me directly if you wish to arrange a home visit or other modes of counselling such as email or instant messaging (internet relay chat).